What You’ll Do:
At HG Insights, our charter within Customer Success is to create customers for life. As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with your portfolio of customers to ensure they adopt, use, and ultimately derive the value and experience they expect from their investment in HG. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about driving customer success - account by account - to inform our practice and influence success across our entire portfolio.
This role sits within our one:many team: you will oversee a portfolio of HG’s commercial accounts and partner with the team to ensure customers get up and running quickly with their investment, receive the enablement and ongoing engagement they need to be successful, participate in advocacy through referrals and case studies, and find paths to expand their footprint through new solutions and services.
You will be tasked with ensuring customers adopt HG solutions to realize their GTM business goals, removing customer risk and driving customer expansion. A strong technical aptitude and background in data or technology sales/support will be key ingredients of success in this role. This role has accountability for revenue: you will align and approach your work through the lens of our net retention objectives and will be measured by the overall retention, growth, and reference-abiliy of your portfolio.
This position reports to Manager, Customer Success.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Managing a portfolio of commercial “light touch” accounts
- Owning the customer lifecycle from point of sale through implementation, adoption, ongoing use, through renewal of their investment.
- Owning and proactively managing your customers’ renewals process from start to close
- Monitoring customer metrics to proactively consult with, nurture, and enable assigned customers.
- Leveraging usage and engagement data to identify risk and create action plans for mitigation
- Utilizing referrals and existing business relationships to identify new business opportunities within existing customers.
- Partner with sales on strategies to qualify and nurture customer expansion.
- Developing product competency across HG Insights’s solutions to effectively partner with customers on adoption strategies and to identify upsell opportunities
- Ensuring delivery of a professional, genuine and personalized customer experience
- Regularly interfacing with our customer's Sales, Marketing, Analytics and Data Science teams
What You’ll Need:
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Cross-selling in a software or technology organization
- Familiarity with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams/personas
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholder at all levels of an organization, including executives
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment: we are building practices and processes as we go; the right candidate will be adaptable and comfortable with change
- Highly motivated self-started with a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience
- Experience navigating and driving customer engagements with attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to listen to and understand customer requests regarding specific sales and marketing strategies in relation to data intelligence.
- Familiarity with Excel and Salesforce
The salary range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000. Some of our roles are eligible for variable compensation that is role-specific. The Talent Acquisition team will communicate all compensation components.
We are following all local and state guidelines while in office. Employee safety is of utmost importance and we are taking all necessary precautions. For more information on how we are doing this, please speak with one of our HR team members.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights