At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are the key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
The work you’ll be a part of here will have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of impacting the way the world works, today and in the future.
About the position:
As a Sr. Manager of our Regional Shared Services Team - EMEA in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting team members in our EMEA HR Operations as they onboard professionals for our customers in more than 50 countries across our EMEA region. We need an experienced and strong team member with the creative thinking to roll with the punches with a fast-growing company while supporting your team to meet the needs of our customers and professionals and continuing to make them love us. This is an exciting opportunity to work with talented Regional HR Operations team members.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the management of our team of SSC HR Operations team and communicate across organizational departments.
- Managing smooth implementation of integrated & standard operations practices with key business partners (internal & external) on behalf of the Globalization Partners team.
- Senior level support of our customers negotiating employment contracts and on-boarding employees.
- Support in negotiating with potential new customers and existing customers expanding into new countries.
- Support coordinating lawyers, accountants, payroll advisors, and benefits brokers for multiple new employees onboarding at any given time.
- Successful service delivery – SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction.
- Closely work with Customer support, payroll, Finance, Legal & Tech team of advisors, specifically, managing our accounting, payroll, benefits brokers and tax advisors.
- Understand and ensure compliance with occupational health and safety regulations in Poland.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of all H+S requirements to employees and professionals within Poland.
What we are looking for:
- Degree or higher in International Business, Accounting, Law, HR, Finance, or other depending on other experience.
- 10+ years of prior experience in a multi-tasking, fast-paced, deadline-oriented role.
- Good people management experience
- Strong experience in centralized HR shared service centre operation management.
- Experience in setting up and transitioning activities from an in country to shared services model.
- Strong experience with Zendesk and Salesforce; business analytical tools is a plus.
- Strong understanding of finance and HR fundamentals in different locales
- Project management skills with ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Deep understanding and execution of change management principles working within a high growth fast paced environment.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations; position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work with diverse individuals and/or groups.
- Problem solving to analyze issues and create action plans.
- Lean & Six sigma experience will be added advantage.
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at email@example.com.