Extra holidaysAdditional parent leave
Experience:Mid-level (2-5 years)
ControlUp is the market leader in Digital Employee Experience management, giving organizations increased visibility and control over employees' digital experience, no matter where they work and no matter where infrastructure lives, on-premises or in the cloud. We are a fast-growing company and looking for great people to join us on the road to world domination.
We are looking for an experienced East coast UX/UI Designer.
- Translate highly complex products into flows that are easy to understand.
- Interface with other team members, Product Managers, Programmers and Stakeholders to oversee full implementation of the User Experience.
- Create and drive user tests.
- Solve complex design challenges through the participation in and curation of design research, journey mapping, sketching and high fidelity design of solutions.
- 3+ years of experience designing a complex system/platform and solutions for B2B.
- Experience working in a professional product / R&D environment.
- SaaS user experience design - a Must.
- Demonstrable UX UI skills with a strong portfolio which includes complex systems - a Must.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- Experience designing wire-frames, user-flows, and mock-ups.
- Experience with prototyping tools.
- Experience with ES|QL / SQL query language - Advantage.
- Relevant academic background such as a degree in the field of Psychology, Cognitive science, Ergonomics, Human Computer Interaction, industrial engineering, architecture, visual communication interactive design or equivalent.
- A people person and a strong team player.
- ‘Can-do’ and ‘get things done’ attitude.
- Creative, well organized, independent, and self motivated.
- You recognize yourself in ControlUp’s values: Good vibes, In it together, Open minded, Own it and Always approachable (learn more: https://www.controlup.com/company/).
ControlUp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Remote location allowed
Level of experience :Mid-level (2-5 years)
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.