Overview of 66degrees
66degrees is a leading Google Cloud Premier Partner. We believe that engineering takes heart. Focusing exclusively on Google Cloud, we help our clients achieve the most innovative and disruptive transformations in their industries.
66degrees is dedicated to providing our employees with a challenging and exciting work environment without forgetting to have some fun along the way. Let's get you here.
Overview of Role
66degrees’ Account Managers work with some of the largest cloud users in the world, helping them transform their businesses with technology. Our Account Managers combine Google Cloud Platform expertise with an understanding of business strategy, finance, and operations to help companies turn the cloud into a competitive advantage.
Our Account Managers own a book of customers, building relationships and helping solve cross-functional challenges for technical, business, and financial stakeholders. Our Account Managers develop and own strategic account plans, and help drive communications across our entire customer-base.
If you’re looking to apply your passion for technology to helping customers solve business problems, foster deep relationships with exciting customers, and be a key contributor at one of the leading Google Cloud partners – let’s talk.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both technical and business stakeholders
- Understand customer cloud technology challenges and identify opportunities to solve those challenges with GCP and related solutions
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to drive the adoption of GCP and other key technologies within a book of business
- Work closely with technical and sales teams to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of GCP solutions and consulting services
- Track and report on customer satisfaction, account retention, and revenue growth
- Contribute to driving excellent customer experience through customer outreach campaigns and internal process improvement
- Stay up-to-date on the latest GCP news and broader technology trends
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience as an account manager, business analyst, consultant, or in a technical discipline
- Experience with cloud computing technologies, such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Proficient with Excel formulas, task automation, and data validation
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategic account plans
- Ability to converse with a wide range of personas ranging from engineers to C-level executives in IT
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
66degrees is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or other legally protected class.
66degrees is committed to protecting your privacy. We collect, use, and share your personal information in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).