AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
A Day in the Life
We are looking for someone to build software to support our mobile team. This may include apps that integrate the AppLovin SDK, automated tests, or something completely new depending on the needs of the team. This is an excellent opportunity to receive one-on-one mentorship while being an integral part of an innovative and passionate team. Since we are small and agile, your contributions will play a big role in the direction of our growing company! This will be a 2-3 month long internship and start in June 2024.
- You are pursuing a BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming design & development concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous experience with Android or iOS development
- Previous Software Engineering Internships
- Non-academic coding experience (i.e hackathons, code challenges, personal projects, GitHub, Open Source, etc.)
- You have a published app on the App Store or Play Store
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of incentive compensation (as applicable) may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to dental, vision, and other benefits.