We are looking for a passionate Data Engineer who can help us automate and scale our data pipelines. You are a data geek with experience working as an ML/data engineer or Data Scientist, ready to level up and build production-grade data pipelines focused on time series data. You are probably subscribing to +10 ML newsletters, have arXiv sanity as your homepage and a picture of Andrew Ng on your bedside table, and you read PEP8 as a bedtime story.
- Clean and reshape raw data from varying sources and in different formats
- Conduct data analyses
- Ensure data quality
- Implement, run, maintain, and evaluate data pipelines
- Interpret, reflect, and report on the results with strong focus on feasibility and Client value
- Develop and improve new tools using the latest technologies focusing on efficiency and automation
- Use machine learning and statistical techniques to create scalable solutions for timeseries and computer vision problems
- Detect and eliminate bugs in the data pipelines
- Deploy the developed data pipelines in the cloud
- Keep up to date with, implement, and create your own state of the artdata best practices
Ultimately, we expect deep industry knowledge as well as technical and excellent industry-related engineering expertise.
- Strong focus on R&D
- Freedom to develop & implement your own ideas and learn new things
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment with flat hierarchies in which you can put your skills to the test
- The opportunity to become part of a young team that is redefining the Renewable Energy market
- Office in the heart of Lisbon
- Hybrid and remote options
Are you up for the challenge? Please apply through our Career page. Please provide CV and cover letter in English. We are team of many nations and languages, but commonly speak English for work. We look forward to your application.
ANNEA is a B2B SaaS Cleantech based in Hamburg, Germany and in Lisbon, Portugal. We are an international team of engineers, computer scientists, experts in Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence - with many years of experience, and a strong background in engineering and IT.
Save resources for a more sustainable planet. Therefore, we defined our mission become to make machinery more efficient through predictive maintenance and asset optimisation. Here we focus primarily on renewable energy generation.
ANNEA offers an end- to-end software-solutions for automated condition-based predictive maintenance for renewable energies. Based on profound domain knowledge, advanced machine learning and sophisticated IoT-techniques we predict future problems in the machines to make renewable energy more competitive to conventional energy generation.Our commitment ANNEA is a progressively equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity. We are committed to creating the utmost inclusive environment for all.