(Senior) Supply Chain Consultant (m/f/d)
Experience:Mid-level (2-5 years)
Our domain is “Digital Supply Chain Management end-to-end”. We focus on integration of digitalization of time-critical decision processes for management of variations and disruptions. Alongside our claim “We Innovate. We Transform. We Integrate. We Operate.”, our consulting service spans from concept to implementation and change. mSE Solutions partners with top technology providers to compose and implement the best-fit solution for each client process.
- Office Munich or
- Office Luebeck or
- Remotely in DACH / UK
What characterizes this position?
As a Supply Chain Consultant you play a significant role in delivering our international projects successfully, analysing and optimizing customer processes and helping them adopt the new solutions.
How you’ll shape our journey
- Analyse and optimise our customers' Supply Chains as part of our delivery team.
- Coordinate the definition and design of best possible business solutions by understanding customer requirements deeply.
- Transfer requirements into business processes and define implementation approaches.
- Present results to the customers and coach on adopting to a changed work setup.
- Collaborate with project management on approaches, timings and risks. Work in an agile setup with different teams all around the world in order to provide excellent customer service.
- In projects that include system implementation, you collaborate with our technical consultants to ensure an efficient alignment of process and system.
What makes you a great fit
- You love looking for and finding solutions that bridge gaps, improve processes and enhance value.
- Structured way of working with a high solution orientation and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive experience in the field of supply chain management and deep understanding of pain points in supply chain processes.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Ideally knowledge in Lean approaches and Six Sigma methodology; certifications are desirable.
- Good communication skills, fluent in business English, additional language skills are very welcome.
- High level IT knowledge and technical understanding (ERP systems, planning tools…).
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence) is considered a plus.
Become a mEMBER
We offer a motivational working environment with flat hierarchies and a company culture based on mutual trust and cooperation, giving you the opportunity to grow and develop your potential. In addition to the exciting technological environment, we offer an attractive workplace with modern offices and a high flexibility and individuality in working remotely. Seize your opportunity to tackle and advance new projects with us and become a mEMBER @mSE!
mSE PointOut Group is a dynamically growing, owner-managed group of companies that has been standing for continuity and success in the market since 1987. As an internationally active management consultancy, our high level of IT competence provides process optimization in supply chain management for our customers. We achieve qualified consulting and support as well as competent integration of IT systems into various corporate landscapes.
Remote location allowed
Level of experience :Mid-level (2-5 years)
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.