Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Sales team:
As a part of our sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to create your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. Being the first customer-facing interaction, this team is focused on being Accruent's brand solution champions.
The Workplace Solutions division is looking for a full-time Account Executive to join our growing team. The primary objective of the Account Executive is to maintain and grow our software solutions footprint in Accruent’s key accounts. The successful candidate will be able to understand and identify industry trends, buyer personas, and buyer pain points, and they have the know-how to articulate exactly our software solution can address those needs. We’re looking for a driven professional who will become a subject matter expert – on our product, their customers, as well as the buyer’s journey.
This role will be with our Workplace Solutions team, working with our VX suite, EMS, FAMIS 360, Lucernex and AOEM products.
This position reports directly to the VP, Sales and will be a remote opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Exceed sales quote for assigned territory by establishing an account strategy that drives new revenue
- Leverage a consultative sales approach to identify prospect needs and clearly communicate the value of our software and how our solution functionality addresses those needs
- Overcome customers’ technical and business objections as necessary
- Coordinate online or onsite product demos with pre-sales consultants to qualified prospects
- Collaborate with Professional Services to evaluate training and consulting needs to support implementations
- Prepare formal proposal and price quotes, coordinate with management on contract negotiations and gather necessary information and paperwork to process orders
- Identify and relay to the business: client needs, industry trends, market perception, competitive intelligence, etc.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of sales experience, with strong preference for those experienced with selling enterprise SaaS
- Experience with pricing principles and sales practices in SaaS business environments.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships (we’ll look for a proven track record).
- Willingness to travel to trade shows, regional roundtables and onsite prospect and/or client visits.
- Ability to manage a healthy and accurate pipeline.
- Understanding of financial terms, business processes and value selling.
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM (e.g., Salesforce)
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and influence results in a “win as a team” environment.
- High energy, great teammate who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills, particularly with regards to building effective executive relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely connect with collaborators regardless of medium (in person, phone, email, or video conference).
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills — able to work simultaneously on multiple high priority tasks with an impeccable attention to detail.
- spanning multiple countries in South Europe takes the initiative to get things done.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience in Facility Management Construction management, Energy Management and/or one of our core verticals (particularly Retail, Food Retail and Restaurants)
- Proficiency in one or more of these languages: Spanish, Italian.
- French business proficiency is a must.
- This job requires up to 50% travel internationally.
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position as it is a remote role.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal-opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request accommodation.