Articulate is looking for a mature visual designer with UI and illustration skills who loves to create elegant design work that tells the story of a brand. If you’re a multi-talented individual who thinks about brand design, marketing, and the visual narrative for a product/company holistically, you’ve come to the right place. For this position, brand design, ui design, and creative problem-solving capabilities are paramount.
As a member of our team, you’ll work closely with our design and marketing teams to produce digital brand design work, marketing design systems, advertising campaigns, social media assets, blog visual content, data visualizations, presentation design work, feature announcement assets, sales enablement tools, and other pieces that help us tell the stories of our products and company as a whole. Most work will be digital, but with the potential for some print design as well. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of current design software and always on the lookout for new software and plugins that maximize team efficiency. You are highly skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable, and a motivated learner who is excited to collaborate with peers.
What you'll do:
Brand Evolution & Stewardship:
- Contribute to the development and evolution of our brand identity, ensuring consistency across all touchpoints.
- Utilize your expertise in visual storytelling to create narratives that resonate with our audience.
Digital Design Excellence:
- Create stunning digital designs, templates, and assets that captivate and engage our target audiences and drive success of our marketing engine
- Demonstrate a keen eye for typography and layout, contributing to the storytelling process.
Champion Best Practices:
- Advocate for design excellence and best practices within the company.
- Strive for accessible design solutions that meet and exceed brand quality standards.
- Mentor and collaborate with other designers to elevate their skills and encourage adherence to design system guidelines.
Drive Awareness & Innovation:
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and advancements in design tools.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and contribute to better user engagement.
- Work closely with marketing partners to conceptualize and execute inspiring brand campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and development teams to ensure consistent brand identity across all customer touchpoints.
Team Development & Mentorship:
- Offer constructive feedback and share your knowledge to help other designers excel in their roles.
- Pair with younger designers to help them exceed current limitations
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or related field (or equivalent practical experience).
- 4-7+ years of professional design experience, with a strong portfolio showcasing expertise in digital design, typography, layout, and UI, with a focus on visual storytelling.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma with a strong understanding of its features.
- Exceptional visual & UI design skills with a portfolio demonstrating brand identity and guidelines work.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and user experience best practices is a plus.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, with the ability to articulate design decisions.
- Ability to provide thoughtful feedback & mentorship to team members, particularly in visual storytelling.
- Passionate about end-to-end customer experience holistic of brand and product.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently to meet project deadlines across multiple projects.
- Resilient, reliable, and optimistic.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in a SaaS or technology-driven company.
- Knowledge of front-end development and designing with accessibility in mind
The total pay range, inclusive of base salary, commissions and bonus, for this position is $105,900 to $158,900 for all US locations. Articulate takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. Articulate also offers a robust suite of benefits, check out the website for a full list.