Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We’re looking for a PSA Campaign Marketing Manager that has a passion for basketball, baseball, & football to join our Marketing team. The Campaign Manager will learn and contribute to all aspects of campaign management and content creation for PSA. From developing and executing the marketing campaigns for this category (Baseball, Basketball, and Football) within the Set Registry. Engage and build relationships with external brands to drive co-marketing programs & partnerships. Build marketing campaigns with third parties, from Local Card Shops (LCS’s) to major brands within the collecting industry.
This position will report directly to the Director of Network & Partner Marketing. This position is open to remote applicants and applicants that can work out of our Santa Ana office.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the development and execution of category-led marketing campaigns to enhance, grow, and maximize the exposure of our online collecting platform
- Develop new & innovative marketing campaigns that engage with basketball, baseball, & football collectors
- Own campaigns for large tent-pole moments like, NBA Tip-Off, NFL Preseason / Kick-Off, and MLB Spring Training, etc.
- Experience and success in leading cross-functional teams of various levels, backgrounds, and abilities, in multi-faceted businesses, product line(s), and/or campaigns
- Possesses an understanding of the historical and current dynamics of the trading cards and collectibles market
- Work with Set Registry Customers with set build outs
- Effective communication and presentation skills for all levels of internal and external audiences
- Establish and manage relationships with external partners
- Chase sets for Set Registry
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent brand messaging and seamless execution across all marketing channels
- Monitor and analyze marketing campaign performance metrics, provide regular reports, and make data-driven recommendations for campaign optimizations and improvement
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in product, brand, digital, and/or content marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus
- First expertise in sports (Baseball, Basketball, and Football) with a fast follow of collecting
- Proven experience as a Campaign Marketing Manager or similar role, preferably in the e-commerce, card/collectible or sports industry
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, extract insights, and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and deadlines simultaneously
- Creative thinking and a passion and knowledge for basketball, baseball, and football trading cards and collectibles
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is $105,611 - $171,462. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email email@example.com.
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.