Senior Director of eCommerce Growth Services
Experience:Expert & Leadership (>10 years)
Passport is reinventing cross-border e-commerce logistics as the modern international shipping carrier of choice for eCommerce (customers include Bombas, Native, Ritual, Seed.com). By combining our proprietary asset light network along with technology and customer support, we ensure that consumers around the world receive their packages without the hassle and pain that is typically associated with international shipping.
We’re a growing, ambitious team looking to upend the trillion-dollar international parcel shipping industry through a world-class experience. At Passport, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest e-commerce.
At Passport, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest e-commerce merchants in the world and think strategically about how to drive value across our customer base. We’re looking for an experienced international ecommerce expert to build and grow Passport’s portfolio of ecommerce enablement and growth services. In this new role you will be leading Passport’s efforts to help our customers reach their full global ecommerce potential as a thought leader, solution builder, and practitioner of ecommerce growth services.
What you’ll do:
- Build a portfolio of international ecommerce growth products and service offerings, utilizing both internal and external technologies and service providers.
- Advise customers on their ecommerce growth strategies and support the adoption of Passport’s ecommerce growth services.
- Become an internal and external thought leader and enabler skill development both within Passport and our customers.
- Assess and manage partnerships and third-party services made available to Passport customers.
- Lead internal teams both directly and in-directly to the shared goal of helping our customers accelerate their international ecommerce sales.
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of direct-to-consumer industry experience.
- Experience as an ecommerce merchant responsible for all aspects of growing digital sales, with specific experience growing international ecommerce sales.
- Equally comfortable with the tactics of demand generation and funnel conversion optimization, and the strategies of building a digital brand and managing profitable growth.
- Excellent communicator and at your best when engaging with customers and helping drive change.
- A desire to take the skills you have cultivated and become an enabler across a broad customer portfolio.
- "Player-coach" mindset: you can build, develop, and manage teams as well as execute.
- Disruptive, fast-paced, high-growth environments are your preferred habitat.
- Excellent references.
$200,000 - $215,000 a year
Our cash compensation listed above for this role is for candidates based in Tier 1 cities such as San Francisco or New York. Other locations will vary based on our geographical pay approach. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate location, experience and expertise, and may vary from the level and amounts listed above.
What you'll get...
- Competitive cash and equity packages
- Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401K & Company Match
- Bi-Annual Remote Work funds
- 100% remote work environment #LI-Remote
- Company issued laptop
- Flexible PTO
- Themed happy hours - bring on the Zoom comedians, pop-a-shot contests, and sip ‘n paints!
- Quarterly team (virtual) gatherings and annual all-company offsites in cities around North America
- Learning & Development Fund for upskilling or products to improve your day-to-day work life
- One-time remote work set-up stipend to make your at-home office dazzle
- Teammates around the world in 8 different time zones!
Remote location allowed
Level of experience :Expert & Leadership (>10 years)
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.