Senior Quality Specialist
Experience:Mid-level (2-5 years)
Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to change the world of consumer debt recovery for good. We're disrupting a broken industry and creating a better way for businesses to recover debt - where the customer comes first.
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of over 213 people, living and working across 5 key countries.
And we’ve also recently been named the AFR BOSS Best Place to Work! By focusing on the happiness and wellbeing of our people, we’ve created a truly flexible, purpose driven and engaging workplace. We’re all here with one shared vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
About the Role:
We are seeking a diligent and experienced Quality Analyst to join our Team . This role focuses on evaluating digital and voice interactions to ensure compliance with consumer protection laws and meet client requirements. The Quality Analyst will play a vital role in maintaining ethical practices and high-quality service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular evaluations of agent interactions, both voice and digital debt collection calls to assess compliance with regulatory requirements,company policies. And client requirements
- Identify areas for improvement and provide constructive feedback to agents.
- Monitor and document call quality metrics and maintain detailed records of evaluations.
- Stay up-to-date with debt collection laws and regulations in North America.
- Ensure that all debt collection activities are conducted in adherence to legal and ethical standards.
- Report any compliance issues to the management team and recommend corrective actions.
- Collaborate with the training department to develop and deliver training modules for agents.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to help agents improve their skills and performance.
- Analyze call center data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Generate reports and share insights with the management team to inform decision-making.
- Collaborate with the customer service team to maintain high-quality customer interactions.
- Implement strategies to enhance customer satisfaction while collecting debts ethically.
- Previous experience in a quality assurance or debt collection role is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of debt collection regulations in North America.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and capable of maintaining accurate records.
- Proficiency in using call center quality assurance tools and software.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How does success looks like in the next 6 or 12 months:
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, investigate and properly adjudicate a dispute across multiple clients.
- Be able to listen on their own to verbal conversion with consumers and be to detect if conversation complies with company policy and procedure and applicable law and regulations
- Be able to read electronic correspondences it complies with company policy and procedure and applicable law and regulations
At InDebted, you get a lot more than just a highly rewarding and exciting career, we also offer:
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, or a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust-based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Remote work set-up - Once-off payment of $AUD750 or equivalent to help you create a working environment that supports your success and productivity.
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indebted is also a proud 2022 Circle Back Initiative Global Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.
Remote location allowed
Level of experience :Mid-level (2-5 years)
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.