Agency Operations Analyst-FL
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 7th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 160,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a hybrid position. The selected colleague will work at an MUFG office or client sites up to four days per week and work remotely the remaining day(s). A member of our Talent Acquisition team will provide more details.
The Agency Operations Analyst has responsibility for managing a portfolio of lending facilities where MUFG acts as Administrative Agent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Syndicated Loan Market, especially as an Administrative Agent, and understands market conventions for managing the product.
- In depth knowledge of Syndicated Lending Operations including: Credit Agreements, new facility onboarding, loan servicing, Fedwire payments, General Ledger reconciliation, trading via assignment, revolving credit facilities, term loan facilities, etc.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for Syndicated and Commercial lending operations, as well as market initiative to streamline and automate the settlement and servicing for Loans.
- Ensure all lending transactions are booked and managed correctly, minimizing operational risks and losses and ensuring compliance with all bank policies and procedures.
- Comfortable managing all aspects of Agency servicing, including interaction with senior internal and external stakeholders: Clients, Investors/Lenders, Issuing Banks, Syndications, Front Office etc.
- 1-2 years of experience in Syndicated lending, preferably in the Admin Agent role, preferred.
- Ability to analyze and streamline operational processes enhancing productivity and efficiency.
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Bank systems used to manage the Syndicated lending business: ACBS, Loan IQ, AFS, Clearpar, Syndtrak, Intralinks, Debt Domain.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and operate in a high-pressure environment.
The typical base pay range for this role is between $65K - $80K depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location. This role may also be eligible for certain discretionary performance-based bonus and/or incentive compensation. Additionally, our Total Rewards program provides colleagues with a competitive benefits package (in accordance with the eligibility requirements and respective terms of each) that includes comprehensive health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, educational assistance and training programs, income replacement for qualified employees with disabilities, paid maternity and parental bonding leave, and paid vacation, sick days, and holidays. For more information on our Total Rewards package, please click the link below.
MUFG Benefits SummaryThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-Hybrid