Sr. Product Engineer for Acoustic
Sr. Product Engineer for Acoustic
What can you expect?
Provides Expert Knowledge and Subject Matter Technical expertise for a product, system or process important to Adient business. Guide and advise on all aspects of any particular specialization.
Adient (NYSE: ADNT) is a global leader in automotive seating. With 70,000+ employees in 30 countries, Adient operates more than 200 manufacturing/assembly plants worldwide. We produce and deliver automotive seating for all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual foam, trim and metal components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design to engineering and manufacturing — and into millions of vehicles every year. For more information, visit www.adient.com.
At Adient we are proud to offer hybrid working to our employees which involves being able to work remotely for up to 5 days per week.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Provides specific subject matter technical expertise to the SDT (Simultaneous Development Team)
- Communicates globally with relevant SMTE/s (Subject Matter Technical Expert/s)
- Continuously increases in depth knowledge of product and process through reverse engineering and best business practices sharing
- Technical support within selection of suppliers, make-or-buy decisions ensuring cost profit relationship and validate technical choices
- Support teams in technical choices, shows the right direction for projects and discloses his knowledge to teams or to beginners
- Pro-actively participate in technical reviews
- Support teams in identifying technical risks and propose preventive actions
- Contribute to Customer Requirements clarification
Primary tasks for Sound & Vibration:
- Get understanding of customer requirements from noise & vibration point of view
- Analyze the raw signal / acoustics data from sound check stations in our Plants
- Identify root cause and propose corrective actions to be applied
- Understand PC hardware and software basics including Noise frequency spectrum and FFT analysis
- Have basic electrotechnics understanding and ability to build simple testing equipment
- Prepare test station set-up and analyze customer returned parts
- Learn and use subjective noise evaluation of power seats
- Basic knowledge of statistical / analytical methods needed for data processing
- Basic knowledge of design and quality tools as FMEA, 8D, Problem solving, Continuous improvement, etc.
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of 2D/3D documentation
- Travel to plants/customers/suppliers (in average 1 week per month)
Which qualifications are we looking for in potential employees?
- Engineer Electrotechnics (bachelor, FH, TH, Master) or equivalent technical career
- Basic knowledge of programing (C-Sharp) would be an advantage
- Min. 5 years in the manufacturing or R&D connected with design or application of Sound & Vibration
- Standard customer applications (Email, Internet, Microsoft Office Toos, …)
- Language skills English B2 required (German is an advantage)
- Driving license B
Which benefits do we offer?
- Base monthly salary starting from 1900 Eur gross. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert.
- 13th salary
- Additional holiday days
- Meal vouchers - 7€ (fully paid by employer)
- Language courses, trainings
- Childbirth/Wedding allowance, Relocation support, Referral bonus
- Coffee and tea at workplace, own canteen
- Employee wellbeing – massages at the workplace, sport activities; 7-10 days of fully paid sickness within a year, Employee Assistance Program "Felix"
- Stable, long-term employment in strong international company
- Various CSR Activities
- Flexible working time
- Hybrid Work Model – combination of home office (including limited days of work from abroad) and work from the office
- Work on latest projects in automotive seats development, informal friendly working atmosphere
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the world. Our diversity is a source of inspiration enabling us to achieve our goals and build an inclusive company culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Michal Majzlán on +421327413099