Senior Enterprise Network Engineer
Senior Enterprise Network EngineerJob Category: Information TechnologyTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: NoneEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel: Continental US
Senior Enterprise Network Engineer will function as part of a team of engineers responsible on design, development, assessments, testing and implementing solutions Initiatives/deployments for the CACI's distributed enterprise network environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes networking environment by designing enterprise networks and baseline configuration; directing network installations and projects; defining, documenting, and enforcing Network and Security standards.
- Provides specific, detailed Network Designs and equipment selection, implementation plans, techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including future capacity requirements.
- Design, configure and installs various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN).
- Conducts testing of network systems. Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Maintain our enterprise and development network environments to include: Palo Alto /Cisco/ Fortinet/Firewalls, Panorama/Forti Auth, Cisco, networking hardware, switches (Multi-Layer, Data Center/ Access/Core/ Distribution ) firewalls, routers, Software defined Access – SDA, SDWAN, ISE/DNAC , ACI, Tetration, WLAN, network engineering support, network management systems, using Cisco Prime and SolarWinds, CACI office connectivity including Multiple Data Centers , WAN/MAN/EPL/FLEXVPN,MIS, DIA Wired and wireless, remote access solutions, and technology pilots and office network Build out and modifications.
- Utilize monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware equipment to troubleshoot and isolate problems, assess network performance, and trace data and protocol activity.
- Responsible for customer-related technology support
- Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and at least 7 years of related Networking experience.
- US Citizenship
- Network engineering work experience in large Enterprise environments.
- Cisco CCNP certification with a desired emphasis on dynamic routing protocols, switching, ISE, DNAC and software defined access/WAN.
- Previous experience working on Micro/Macro segmentation networks for Data centers/Remote Offices/Cloud and network infrastructure installation or deployment projects.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.