Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) DeveloperJob Category: Information TechnologyTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: NoneEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: NoneType of Travel: None
If you have a background in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and are looking for an opportunity to support a team of IT professionals delivering digital services that elevate the federal government, whether national security or improved government services, this could be the opportunity for you. CACI is looking for talented RPA engineers to optimize and maintain the company's robotic process automation investments, and the corresponding RPA assignments. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their careers. Please apply if you are interested to hear more!
More About the Role:
The RPA engineer enhances end user productivity through automation; RPA tools and methodologies to create attended and unattended ‘bots’ within CACI and our customer programs; builds a centrally managed process pipeline; sets up RPA vendors; analyzes automation costs and automation program performance; provides advice and recommendations on process best practices; performs analysis on business or systems processes to identify improvements and works directly with stakeholders to understand and define needs and develop and recommend solutions; and works in an Agile environment to align the company's strategic automation priorities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support of RPA Automation development and implementation in UiPath, Power Automate, and Power Apps.
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on stakeholder requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Conduct and support white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to leadership.
- Develop project roadmaps and strategic direction for implementation of RPA tools and 'bots'.
- Architect and develop scalable RPA workflow-based solutions, as needed.
- Build and implement ‘bots' on industry standard Robotic Process Automation platforms with stakeholder teams.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of automations and troubleshoot, as needed.
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
- Provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Follow and recommend improvements of good best practices, methodologies, QA/testing, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure enterprise security requirements are implemented.
- Stay current on industry innovation including new tools, processes, and methods related to RPA.
- Recommend continual improvements for RPA solutions.
- Maintain and update technical documentation.
- Co-lead CACI's Robotic Process Automation Community of Practice.
- Participate in the development of RPA standards, processes, and best practices at CACI.
- Provide technical expertise to junior RPA developers.
- May supervise others.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 5+ years development experience with 2+ years as a Robotic Process Automation developer deploying attended and unattended 'bots'.
- 2+ years’ experience testing and QA for RPA solutions.
- RPA tool (ex: UiPath, Power Automate, Automation Anywhere) developer experience.
- Understanding of Scrum team methods and agile best practices.
- Willingness to learn new programs and skills.
- Programming skills in Java, Python, C, C++, C#, VB, or .NET.
- DBMS knowledge in MySQL or SQL Server.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell, Python, Pearl)
- Ability to identify processes that are ideal for automation and creative problem-solving ability.
- Experience creating SOPs and similar process guides to support RPA clients.
- Ability to follow design and coding standards and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Top Secret Clearance (Tier 5)
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Certification in UiPath, Power Automate, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere is a plus.
- Experience creating SQL / Power BI reports is a plus.
- Knowledge of project management, agile methodology, and/or experience working in a project environment is highly beneficial.
- Undergraduate degree preferred; preferably in the computer science or information management/technology disciplines.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $68,400-$143,700. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and, life insurance, retirement and savings.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.