Regional Project Coordinator
TITLE: Regional Project Coordinator
TRAVEL: Minimal (travel to corporate office in Ashburn a few times/year)
The Providencia Group is led by a purpose: to address global challenges and make an impact that matters through delivering transformative solutions. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We combine purpose, innovation, and experience to deliver impactful results.
About The Team
We are problem solvers working with leading agencies and organizations to help them address many of today’s most complex challenges. Our world-class team of technologists, program managers, and subject matter experts is uniquely qualified to address ever-evolving, large-scale challenges. In an imperfect world, The Providencia Group puts capability and purpose into action.
What you will be part of – TPG Culture
At TPG, we expect incredible tangible results. TPG professionals play a unique role in delivering these results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We provide a roadmap for focusing on people, our work, and continuous improvement. We see people as people, take care of each other, commit to the mission, move quickly and bravely, get better every day, and seek truth. We are the backbone of TPG.
About the Role
The Regional Project Coordinator (RPC) is responsible and accountable for managing work in assigned region. RPC will be creating and maintaining relationships with ORR stakeholders to include but not limited to program staff and government clients. RPC will work with ORR stakeholders to create an efficient reunification process that is compliant with ORR policy and procedures within their assigned region
What You’ll Do
- Responsible and accountable for the daily operations for sites within their assigned region
- Establish and maintain open and productive communication with ORR, Programs and Stakeholders
- Implements the company’s Communication, Productivity/Output and Quality Control plan
- Monitors the performance of employees within their Region which includes Senior Lead Unification Manager, Lead Unification Manager, Unification Specialists, Case Specialist and Discharge Coordinators
- Addresses concerns or issues with from ORR, Programs and Stakeholders
- Keeps corporate staff apprised of concerns or issues they are dealing with in their Region
- Escalates issues and concerns to the Assistant Project Director of Permanent Shelter Operations and Lead Project Director
- Manages and reviews all schedules on a weekly basis and ensures staffing is consistent, while maintaining enough flexibility to meet project demands
- Reviews schedules to ensure employees are scheduled in accordance with customer needs
- Tracks and monitors weekly and monthly labor hours; approves timesheets and expense reports for staff
- Manages and approves all leave requests on a weekly basis
- Reviews and tracks productivity and performance of employees supporting their assigned region
- Responsible for meeting customer SLA per category and accountable for casework load assigned to staff within their region
- Leverages key performance indicators to proactively monitor and improve performance
- Works closely with Senior Lead to address inappropriate employee behavior and or performance issues
- Works with HR to document progressive discipline actions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously as well as providing required reports to Executive Management on a timely basis
- Provide SOPs recommendations to the Compliance and Quality Control Manager
- Ensures that the program is in compliance with quality control standards, training and contractual requirements
- Provides updates to employees as it pertains to any ORR policy and procedure changes
- Ensures compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and ensures changes are communicated to the team as necessary
- Reviews employee training status and certifications, if applicable, to stay current and meet all contractual requirements
- Manages the financial aspects of all projects and ensures the proper utilization of all staff to include limiting overtime hours for all staff
- Monitors effectiveness of IT systems and brings any changes and improvements to the IT Steering Committee for implementation
- Duties are performed via a government approved computer system. Employees are required to possess strong computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- Perform related duties as assigned, within your scope of practice – management reserves the right to revise these duties as necessary.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s degree in social work (MSW) or an equivalent degree in education, psychology, sociology or other relevant behavioral science; OR a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned sciences plus five years of experience as the director of a residential child care program, residential youth program or similar program for children and adolescents or five years of progressive project management experience on projects demonstrating advanced levels of financial and managerial responsibilities.
- Must be willing to be subjected to a government security investigation and able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and recommend solutions to improving operational processes.
- Requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal, customer service skills and the ability to help influence others.
- Flexible with work schedule based on the needs of the operations/ candidate will have a cell phone and may be expected to respond to calls after hours and on weekend.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to details.
- Requires initiative, flexibility, and skills necessary to effectively handle and manage various levels of government and industry tasks.
- Requires understanding of government structure, operations, and contracting process to effectively receive and ensure proper handling of work orders.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing to meet strict timelines.
- Ability to travel to corporate headquarters as needed/if necessary.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Must possess strong computer skills in MS Office, including Excel, Word, Teams.
- Ability to type 45 wpm.
This is a remote opportunity where occasional travel could be required. Since this is a remote role, you must have a dedicated workspace conducive to full videoconferencing (camera and audio) for facilitating webinars and online discussions.
This is a full-time position, but hours could vary depending on needs. May include travel, evenings, and weekends to meet different time zones and projects.
Conditions of employment
- Complete a rigorous culture and competency testing process
- Complete a Drug Test
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A valid US Driver’s license
- Have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Security Clearance Requirements
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Must be a U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Residency requirement - 3 consecutive years in the last 5 years.
- Standing/Walking/Mobility: Must have mobility to attend meeting with other managers and employees.
- Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: 10% of the time.
- Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: 10% of the time.
- Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to write, type and use a telephone system 100% of the time.
- Sitting: Sitting for prolonged and extended periods of time.