Logistics Management Support
Logistics Management SupportJob Category: LogisticsTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: SecretEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 25%Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI is seeking a Logistics Management Specialist to provide support to DEVCOM ESI under the MAGNES Contract. The position will include actions associated with inventorying, planning, and organizing the deployment of property and personnel in support the Government program through use of appropriate Government Forms and processes
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Plan, organize, and supervise the preparation and execution of property movement to assigned locations to support risk reduction, experimentation tasks, and all programmatic efforts as assigned.
- Coordinate personnel deployment with affiliated DoD and commercial agencies to support program events under the Program Manager’s direction.
- Conduct site surveys to prepare and validate logistical deployment plans and movement orders.
- Review, manage, and execute purchase order requests submitted by staff to support program needs.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have proven experience with US Army mobility operations, in particular, shipping equipment and personnel to overseas locations.
- Must have experience with government purchasing and processes.
- Must have experience in planning and supervising processes related to creating and maintaining Unit Deployment List (UDLs).
- Support Warehouse Operations, to include Shipping and Receiving Operations
- Capable of applying principles, methods, experience, skills and expert knowledge to broad, complex and exceptionally difficult and narrowly defined technical assignments to arrive at automated solutions.
- Secret DoD Security Clearance required, TS/SCI eligible
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum 10 years of recent and relevant full-time experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience as a Government Purchase Card holder.
- Experience as 882A-Mobility Officer or 88N-Mobility Noncommissioned Officer
- Experience associated with team communication along with working knowledge of computer systems, analytical skills and integrated software application programs.
- Operate, maintain, service, repair, and troubleshoot mechanical and electronic systems, subsystems, and support equipment such as power generators, platform drive assemblies, soldering, fiber splicing/terminating, avionic payloads, line replacement units, RF telemetry, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, high lift vehicle, gator, and forklift.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.