Head of International Expansion / Head of Product Creation (m/f/d)
Grow with us - start your career at IU! Join our international product team immediately in full-time (40 hrs/week) as Head of Product Creation (m/f/d) at our location in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg or remote.
- Develop planning for go-live of international student products for our brands in Germany, UK, Canada (and more)
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to understand requirements, ensure alignment and find joint creative solutions for MVP phase and beyond
- Gather feedback, document progress and launch KPIs, and facilitate continuous improvements
- Lead a team of project managers in the development and execution of different product build processes and create the optimal set-up for your department
- You have experience in strategic consulting and ideally have 2-3 years of professional experience in a high-growth startup environment
- You have a strategic mindset and conceptual strength to understand complex business problems and derive pragmatic solutions
- You have very good project management skills that enable you to drive outcome across many departments and stakeholders
- You work independently and in a structured manner and make independent decisions to successfully implement projects
- You have excellent English skills, basic German is a plus
What we offer:
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work where you want ...: Project management tools (e.g. Scrum) and video meetings make it possible: with us, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- ... and flexible: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You can choose your equipment freely. Everybody has his/her own preferences concerning hardware.
- Take your knowledge to the next level: Benefit from 100% discount on tuition fees for IU studies in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There's always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
- Fruit baskets are a thing of the past; today, benefits that really help you out count! Whether it's a job bike, employee discounts, company pension plan or net wage optimization: we're constantly working to get the most out of it for you.
Who are we? Germany's largest university - and not just an excellent choice for studying, but also an outstanding Great Place to Work®! As an edutech company, we rely on state-of-the-art technology and data-driven approaches. That's why AI-driven voice assistants and other GPT systems have long become part of our daily work routine, helping us to focus on exciting projects. Here at IU, over 4,000 employees are dedicated to making a difference. So start now and join the Gamechangers!
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, fast and even without a cover letter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Philipp at email@example.com
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our "Culture of Everyone" and would like to take this opportunity to empathize that we do not tolerate discrimination towards any race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!