Flying Hour Program (FHP) Database and System Administrator
Flying Hour Program (FHP) Database and System AdministratorJob Category: Information TechnologyTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: SecretEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel: Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
We are seeking a Flying Hour Program (FHP) Database and System Administrator to provide remote server Oracle database maintenance and system administration (including database installation, upgrades, backups, and troubleshooting), data access and management, data analysis and business systems improvement support services for the COMNAVAIRPAC FHP Staff and all associated software modules, services, and systems. Associated software modules include the Aviation Cost Evaluation System (ACES), the Execution Manager (XMAN), the Comptroller Summary (CSUM), and the Aviation StoreKeeper Information Tracking (ASKIT) database and web applications (i.e., the ACES program). Successful candidate will manage ACES/ASKIT/XMAN Oracle user accounts, including the adding, deleting, and modifying user accounts and access privileges in prompt response to all authorized requests. Access privileges will be administrated in accordance with most recent DoD/DoN Information Assurance directives and Access Controls and Access Security automated and procedural controls.
Job performance includes daily Windows server system administration, maintenance, anti-virus monitoring, and troubleshooting tasks in coordination with the SSCLANT CHES Naval Enterprise Data Center (CEDC) to ensure optimal system performance, security, and operational access for 95% or normal working hours. Successful candidate will maintain a current CEDC file transfer protocol (FTP) user account and technical proficiency on the use of the FTP software hosted by the CEDC.
Responsibilities include the review and analysis of FHP funding documents and the periodic auditing, functional troubleshooting for all ACES program applications with end users and ACES Off-Site Development team, and maintenance of all related software and hardware licenses. Duties include regular generation of SABRS queries and access Claimant Financial Management System (CFMS) in regard to processing Decisions Sheets and managing funds once approved in CFMS and the monthly and fiscal yearly validation of CNAFCS data on all ACES related databases.
Successful candidate will consult and coordinate with the ACES Off-Site development team regarding recommendations for system requirement modifications and enhancements, performance issues, and the scheduling and content of Commander Naval Air Forces Comptroller System (CNAFCS) database releases and updates and will provide both formal and informal training regarding any and all application features with a schedule to be determined by user needs and availability. Further coordination with the CEDC Infrastructure, Windows, Database and Operations teams will be required as necessary to comply with all operational customer and contractual responsibilities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
· 10+ years of related experience in Naval Aviation Supply, medical and/or supply chain management.
· Must be able to obtain a favorable NACI or NACLC background investigation for SECRET clearance.
· CompTia Security + certification.
· IAT Level II certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01M Table C3.T4, page 27.
· Experience in Oracle 11g and 19c database maintenance and system administration.
· Experience in Windows system administration (multiple versions).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have
• Experience in US Navy / DoD Naval Aviation supply and maintenance processes working with ACES/ASKIT, CFMS, Comptroller and Budget programs at ECH III and Squadron level.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.