Customer Care Representative
Get started on an exciting career at Element!
Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for a Customer Care Representative to join CEI, a wholly owned subsidiary of Element Fleet Management. As the leading expert in fleet accident, safety, and risk management, we provide unmatched fleet products and services to our clients.
At CEI, you will play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional client experience. We are committed to the success of our clients, employees, and investors by fostering a collaborative culture where every employee can make a difference!
- Customer focused and adaptable to different personality types?
- Independent with high levels of performance and quality outcomes?
As the Customer Care Representative, you will be the liaison between our company and customers to process claim information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about fleet incident /safety services with a focus on providing outstanding customer service.
This position is full-time (37.5 hours/week) with full benefits, working from home within a commutable distance from our office (Mississauga). We offer 2 weeks of paid training - 8:30am to 5pm ET Monday – Friday. Following training you will begin your assigned scheduled shift, which will include one weekend day. You will need to be flexible to work 7.5-hour shifts during normal business hours, 8am to 8pm ET, 7 days a week. We provide all computer equipment needed to perform your job from home. Team members will be located near an office (Hopkins, MN) to attend company meetings and events as required.
A Day in the Life
- Provide service to customers via telephone and/or electronically
- Assess caller’s needs, clarify information, research any issue, and provide solutions and /or alternatives
- Handle calls in an efficient manner, minimizing driver/client time to resolve issues
- Strive for first call resolution
- Exhibit applicable empathy during each call ensuring a superior customer experience
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Work effectively in a team environment, and when needed - provide back-up support for administrative tasks
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel) competency
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Professional communication with customers via telephone and email
- 1+ years of customer service experience, contact center experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively with others and contribute to team task accomplishments
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to work full-time 5 days per week, which will include one weekend day
- Quiet dedicated work area
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Access to a high-speed internet connection
- Ability to attend in-office (Mississauga) meetings and events
The salary for this position is $43,000 - $48,000 per year. Pay is based on several factors including education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, incentive, and recognition programs. Our health and wellness benefits serve the needs of our people and their families, with comprehensive benefits programs that are designed to attract and retain the greatest people.
What’s in it for You
• A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
• Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
• Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
• Hybrid work environment for most positions
Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Element Fleet Management and its wholly owned subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to email@example.com or call (800) 665-9744.