Contracts Specialist (VIRTUAL)
Contracts Specialist (VIRTUAL)Job Category: ConsultingTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: NoneEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: NoneType of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
Working virtually, you will support the DC Dept of Transportation (DDoT) and Office of Contracts and Procurement (OCP) to provide exemplary acquisition support through effective business relationships and transactions. You will provide acquisition and contract management support, and other related workload requirements associated with the acquisition and administration of awarded contracts.
More About the Role:
As a Contracts Specialist supporting DDoT your responsibilities will include acquisition planning, tracking and reporting; acquisition process analysis and improvement; and acquisition package development (e.g., requirements development, market research and market surveys, estimating and pricing, acquisition plans, other than full and open competition and source selection). You will need to conform with all Government regulations and policies, including the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), U.S. Department of Transportation, District of Columbia Municipal Regulations (DCMR), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DDoT Standard Specifications for Highways and Structures, and other agency supplemental regulations and policies, as appropriate. Additionally, you will:
- Assist in the preparation of Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), market research, sole source documents, Statement of Work (SOW), Statement of Objectives (SOOs), Performance Work Statements (PWS), evaluation criteria, Determination and Findings (D&Fs), Limited Source Justifications and /or other forms of documentation that may need to be submitted to the Contracting Officer for processing of requirements;
- Review requirement documents with the program offices for requirement validation and clarity, participate in pre-proposal/Pre-bid conferences as necessary and obtain information from technical officials prior to preparation of the solicitation;
- Assess and analyze price and cost proposals, analyze basis of estimates, and select cost or price analysis techniques in compliance with solicitations and applicable regulations;
- Assist the Government in reviewing proposals and supporting proposal evaluation activities using the FedSelect tool or other analysis techniques as appropriate for the acquisition. This support includes the drafting of source selection recommendation memorandum and other contractual documents;
- Prepare draft solicitation documents, Invitation for Bid (IFB), Request for Qualifications (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), and Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) solicitation documents, using a template or by developing from scratch, addressed in Applicable Regulations, inclusive of all current and applicable clauses and provisions, etc.;
- Publish solicitations on OCP’s solicitation website, the District Transportation Access Portal (DTAP), the Architect and Engineering WIKI website, newspapers, or other methods as required by applicable regulations; and
- Develop requirements documents for construction requirements using Design-Build or Design-Bid-Build project delivery methods and A&E service requirements.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Four (4) years federal acquisitions experience, two (2) years of which in direct support of construction, architecture & engineering (A&E), or services contracts
- FAC-C or DAWIA level I certification in contracting, or equlvalent certification
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Experience with AASHTOWare
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.