Sales Assistant - Costa Rica
Extra holidaysAdditional parent leave
Experience:Mid-level (2-5 years)
Please read the IMPORTANT section at the end of this posting.
Very is a fully distributed IoT technology firm led by expert problem-solvers to create efficient, scalable solutions that move commercial, industrial, and consumer IoT projects from pilot to production in record time.
We’ve built a collaborative, tight-knit team that thrives, whether we’re hanging out in person at our annual retreat or coordinating work across time zones. The results show that we’re doing something right — as we’ve won numerous workplace awards over the years. Most recently in 2021 we were certified as a Great Place to Work, and in 2022 we were listed again in Parity.org’s list of Best Companies for Women to Advance.
We believe that everything we build — and the people we build it with — has the potential to change the world. Our client list includes numerous well-known brands determined to leverage the power of IoT to drive material outcomes — such as Vizio, Peloton, Clear, iHeart Radio and Fellowes. Our goal, for each and every client we partner with, is to create high-value solutions through a collaborative and user-centered process.
About This Role
As a Sales Assistant at Very, you will play a crucial role in facilitating our client deals in partnership with the Sales and Client Success team, while maintaining the integrity of all data related to the sales process. Your meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills will contribute to the success of our client lifecycle management. By documenting vital information during the sales process, coordinating client interactions, and collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will be an essential part of our mission to deliver exceptional service to our clients, you will have a front-row seat to learn how a high functioning Sales and Client Success team operates and visibility to the full business cycle at a USA based technology services firm that works with high profile technology companies.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Maintain Data Integrity. Ensure accurate and up-to-date records in our CRM, HubSpot, with all aspects of client-relevant information.
- Document Client Meetings. Throughout the sales process, you will document comprehensive notes using our forms and templates that detail participants, client requirements, preferences, and challenges.
- Lead Client Set Up Requirements. Manage the logistics and set up for new and existing Clients. This includes, but is not limited to, setting up Slack Channels, MNDA facilitation, deal-related documentation, and internal requirement forms.
- Support Client Success Initiatives. Assist the Client Success team by completing necessary client-related overviews to ensure a smooth transition when onboarding.
- Logistics Support. Support the Client Success team with budgeting for business trips and respective approval processes.
- Ensure that all client-relevant information within the CRM system (HubSpot) is not only accurate but also up-to-date
- Effectively manage the Sales calendar. Proactively solve scheduling conflicts and manage any general logistics requirements.
- Maintain clear and effective communication with different stakeholders including internal and external Slack channels.
To excel in the Sales Assistant role, we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Business process familiarity
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. You will be expected to write in professional business prose.
- Required to have comfort using standard business tools. You will be using the g-suite and with application competency expected.
- General business skills required, such as spreadsheet creation, executive summaries, and presentation editing.
- Highly collaborative with a team mentality.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills with internal teams and external clients.
- It is ideal to have experience with a CRM; HubSpot preferred.
Your contract with Very will be as an independent contractor for an indefinite period.
This type of contract carries some additional responsibilities for you: You'll have to save some money to take care of taxes, and you'll have to pay for public social security (Health and Pension) out of pocket.
That being said, we're confident that our competitive compensation and benefits package (see below) will still mean that you are happy with your take-home amount at the end of each month.
We believe in a transparent, fair compensation structure and have developed our own open salary formula.
OTE: $20,000 USD yearly
We also offer world-class perks:
- Paid Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro (loan)
- $600 annual Home Office Stipend to build out your home office.
- $100/mo Monthly Communications Stipend (Can be used towards Cell Phone Data Plan, WiFi Plan, VOIP, VPN)
- Udemy license for continuing education
- $2,500 annual Training Stipend after 1 year
- $1,000 annual Healthcare Stipend (to be used towards Health insurance premium)
- Personalized ESL coaching and access to an AI-powered adaptive platform to take your English to the next level
In Summary, if you are seeking a high-impact role you have proven performance delivering to close deals with amazing clients while working at a technology services company that authentically values its team members, this is the job for you.
Remote location allowed
Level of experience :Mid-level (2-5 years)
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.