Junior HR IT Expert (M/F/DIV)
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce ""Invented for life"" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Bosch Service Solutions Division offers innovative solutions for ""Business Process Outsourcing"" for business processes and complex services. We work all over the world, in over 30 languages and 15 countries. We are focused on development and implementation of holistic and innovative solutions in areas as mobility, buildings and Customer Interaction as well as services related to internal processes Bosch, directed especially to the Accounting departments, Human Resources, Indirect Purchasing, Marketing and Logistics.
Bosch's Human Resources Office for Europe (HRS-EU) is located in Lisbon, Portugal. It is the first international HR service at Bosch and provides administrative support in this area.
Your contribution to something big:
Our HR IT department cooperates closely with the central department located in Germany to keep the HR IT systems of BOSCH running and up to date. Our team is looking for a Junior HR IT Expert for on-Premise HR IT tools to join our dynamic and multicultural Global Business Services organization in Lisbon, assuming the following responsibilities:
- Act as functional application specialist for SAP HCM and other HR IT Applications;
- Resolve 2nd level Incident Management in Service Management Tool;
- Analyze and diagnose application errors, liaise with subject-matter experts where escalation is needed;
- Drive and safeguard data consistency across HR IT systems;
- Steer collaboration with Global Application Specialist, corporate IT, local IT partners and other support teams;
- Provide continuous support and consulting to the HR data maintenance country teams;
- Investigate recurrence and patterns of support needs in order to design holistic solutions;
- Provide continuous support and consultancy to end users;
- Report on application performance to key internal stakeholders;
- Coordinate actively on the Problem management framework;
- Coordinate change request process;
- Create support and training documents.
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in Business Informatics or any comparable technical background;
- Experience with SAP systems is a plus;
- Global disposition, team focus and strong (intercultural) communication skills to be effective in international virtual teams;
- Logical, structured, proactive approach to IT solutions;
- Flexibility and resiliency to adapt to a growing and fast-changing work environment;
- Proficiency in using MS office tools;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (C1 level).