Associate Principal Engineer - Technology Architect (m/f/d)
👋🏼 We're Nagarro. We are a digital product engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19,000+ experts across 34 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
Industry and Automation Practice at Nagarro is responsible for working with a wide range of industrial clients to create transformative solutions. Our consultants are a differentiator when we develop Industry 4.0 focussed digital solutions that help create a Connected Enterprise leveraging technologies such as: Industrial IoT, Cloud, Reality Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, SAP S/4 Hana, Mobile, Custom Application and more.
We are looking for a technology architect to steer some of our key initiatives with clients.
Die deutsche Stellenausschreibung findest du hier: Nagarro Associate Principal Engineer - Technologie Architekt (m/w/d) | SmartRecruiters
- As Technology Architect will talk to existing and prospective clients (external or internal) and make a positive impression about Nagarro and the domain of work.
- Your job will be to understand the client’s business model and to figure out goals, business drivers, culture, pain areas and strengths, requirements etc. of the client as well as for the project. You will discover and meet the customers’s and client’s needs.
- You will plan and orchestrate the demos to be provided to the client for the requirement signoff or UAT.
- You will discuss the innovations/disruptions in your industrial vertical and how the client can use them for their advantage.
- You will estimate the requirement phase effort for the planned project.
- You will support our global team for acquiring new clients via presales process.
- You will analyze and identify assumptions and constraints from technical as well as business context.
- You will manage needs and expectations in the requirements gathering and validation process.
- You will assess the impact of the requirement on connected functionalities of the current system/integrated system/future system.
- You will navigate through complex conflicting situations such as scope change with clients in project execution or requirement gathering.
- You will manage requirements through requirements traceability matrix, JIRA and change requests.
- You will create Epics to describe a use case scenario that can be used to drive developmental work.
- You will define communication channels for the project along with the project manager.
- You will participate in various project and client meetings.
- You will coordinate the deliverables with the solution architect and project manager.
- You have experience in automation technologies PLC programming, Scada Systems such as WinCC OA, Engineering Tools such as Siemens TIA portal, and protocols such as OPC UA.
- You have demonstrated experience in working on enterprise-grade solutions using .Net stack.
- You are familiar with Hyperscaler approaches.
- You are able to guide the team on technical solutions, perform code reviews, and define integration strategy.
- You have working experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- You are fluent in the agile delivery model with experience in working with an agile product management tool, preferably JIRA.
- You have prior experience in working with clients in requirements, architecture
discussion and design discussions and should be independently able to lead these discussions.
- You have the ability to make and effectively communicate decisions.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company bicycle arrangements, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.