SAP EHS Senior Consultant (m/f/d) - Process Industry
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 35 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
Nagarro's global SAP business unit is a leading IT full-service provider for critical business applications and complex ERP landscapes in digital transformation. With more than 1.000 employees, we are one of the most efficient and innovative SAP partners for medium-sized companies and enterprises with an international focus.
We advise our customers on IT strategy and processes, implement and operate systems including the associated support and maintenance. In addition to many years of SAP experience in cross-industry core processes, we have distinctive and specific know-how in retail, the process industry, manufacturing, professional services and the public sector. We take an open-ended approach and support our customers in on-prem, cloud or hybrid scenarios. In addition, we offer products developed in-house to increase efficiency.
As an SAP specialist (m/f/d) in the process industry segment, you will manage customer projects with a focus on the area of SAP S/4HANA for Product Compliance (PC). You will support all project phases - from conception, design, customising and POC to the roll-out of SAP ECC and S/4HANA. You actively work on the further development of the Nagarro Best Practices Template "Fit4Life Science" and implement the standard at the customer (Greenfield). You will support existing customers with live system landscapes via tickets and update content installations.
- Senior Consultant (m/f/d), with Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Product Safety and Dangerous Goods or SAP S/4HANA for Product Compliance (PC) Classic or New with at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in this area.
- Bachelor's or master's degree.
- Good Business Background regarding product compliance topics like safety data sheets, labeling, dangerous goods etc. (process or discrete industry).
- Experience in Customizing and Training of Key Users required (hands on mentality).
- Experience working with Support-Tickets and communication with customers to find and explain solutions.
- Technical SAP know how (ABAP; ODATA; Debugging).
- Strong customer focus and good communication skills in English.
- Optional: Experience in further SAP Areas like Sales & Distribution (SD), Warehouse management (WM, EWM) or Transportation Management (TM)
- You are highly self-motivated and pursue your goals with persuasiveness and assertiveness. assertiveness. Your way of thinking is solution/process-oriented and analytical, and you have strong methodological skills.
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company car and company bicycle arrangements, company-funded accident insurance policy, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.