SAP SD Consultant
We are a digital product engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19,000+ experts across 35 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
By this point in your career, it is not just about the tech you know or how well you can code. It is about what more you want to do with that knowledge. Can you help your teammates proceed in the right direction? Can you tackle the challenges our clients face while always looking to take our solutions one step further to succeed at an even higher level? Yes? You may be ready to join us.
- Support customer projects with a focus on the area of Sales and Distribution, especially in the implementation of the S/4HANA Cloud
- Support in all project phases - conception, design, customizing, prototyping up to roll out
- Consulting our customers in the environment of implementation and migration projects on all questions regarding SAP Sales and Distribution
- Analysis and concept development in the respective areas as well as their implementation at the customer
- As a senior consultant, partial project management in smaller teams on-site at our customers' premises can also be taken on.
- You have a degree in business administration/business informatics or comparable qualifications and at least 5 years of professional experience in SAP SD
- Practical experience in the process and implementation environment of SAP SD and at least 1 project implemented in S/4HANA
- You already have several years of project experience in the SAP SD module (on-prem or Cloud), e.g., conducting workshops, conceptions, configurations, tests, training, Go Lives
- Business fluent German and fluent English skills
- Flexibility and a willingness to travel
- Ability to communicate effectively with both peers and clients.