Senior Sitecore Developer
👋🏼 We're Nagarro.
We are a digital product engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19,000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
By this point in your career, it is not just about the tech you know or how well you can code. It is about what more you want to do with that knowledge. Can you help your teammates proceed in the right direction? Can you tackle the challenges our clients face while always looking to take our solutions one step further to succeed at an even higher level? Yes? You may be ready to join us.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on Sitecore CMS, JSS, SXA (experience with react and frontend integrations required for JSS app)
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Sitecore development
- Successfully delivering projects while adhering to timelines and budgets
- Create exceptional customer experiences through a proactive communication strategy and contribute to digital transformation initiatives
- Delivering digital transformation solutions for the Healthcare, Medical, and Life Sciences industry
- Managing DevOps solutions for Sitecore Deployment on Azure and AWS in PAAS and Hybrid modes
- Implementing DXP solutions using JAMStack architecture, Uniform using NEXTJS, and pure Headless implementation on SXA + JSS
- Utilizing Sitecore Experience Editor, personalization, and page events for hybrid headless architecture
- Utilizing Sitecore SaaS products like XM Cloud and Order Cloud for e-commerce and digital solutions
- Utilizing extensive Big Data engineering experience for high-volume data processing, data validation, and data pipelines
- Proficiency in Sitecore Experience Platform
- Deep understanding of Sitecore upgrades and Helix standards
- Expertise in C# with a focus on code quality, including design patterns and coding standards
- High-level proficiency in MSSQL, including knowledge of SQL Server Shards, Pooling, and Replication
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps to manage day-to-day pipelines
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A results-driven professional with a proactive and innovative approach to technology
- Nice to have: Experience with Cloudflare, Frontdoor, Solr, and Redis.