IT-Consultant - Focused on 2nd Level Support for M365 (m/f/d)
Nagarro's global SAP business unit is a leading IT full-service provider for critical business applications and complex ERP landscapes in digital transformation. With more than 1.000 employees, we are one of the most efficient and innovative SAP partners for medium-sized companies and enterprises with an international focus.
We advise our customers on IT strategy and processes, implement and operate systems including the associated support and maintenance. In addition to many years of SAP experience in cross-industry core processes, we have distinctive and specific know-how in retail, the process industry, manufacturing, professional services and the public sector. We take an open-ended approach and support our customers in on-prem, cloud or hybrid scenarios. In addition, we offer products developed in-house to increase efficiency.
Die deutsche Stellenbeschreibung findest du hier: IT-Consultant – mit Fokus auf 2nd Level Support für M365 (m/w/d)
- You will be responsible for the professional handling of tickets in 2nd Level Support, particularly for Microsoft 365 and the associated Microsoft cloud services such as Azure, Exchange, Teams, and SharePoint.
- You will be available by phone during the agreed-upon support hours.
- Continuous monitoring and handling of potential errors and warnings are part of your tasks.
- You will prioritize customer inquiries and escalate them to 3rd Level Support if necessary.
- Providing IT support to customers is also part of your responsibilities.
- You will assist in the execution of IT projects.
- Your duties will encompass written and oral communication with end customers in the Office and Client environment.
- You possess several years of experience in the support field, with a focus on Microsoft Exchange and Teams.
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies such as AD, AAD, Microsoft 365, Identity Management, and related services would be advantageous.
- You demonstrate an interest in the latest technologies and have a desire for continuous personal development.
- Technical affinity and excellent analytical skills are essential for this position.
- Strong social competence, communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with customers are important.
- You are capable of working independently, in a structured manner, and results-oriented.
- Very good German and good English language skills, both written and spoken, are required.
We look forward to welcoming you as an IT-Consultant for 2nd Level Support in the M365 area to our team. If you are a passionate and competent individual who meets our requirements, please do not hesitate to submit your application. We are excited to hear from you and get to know you better!
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company car and company bicycle arrangements, company-funded accident insurance policy, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.