SAP CO (Senior) Consultant (m/w/d) - Project Services
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (18000+ experts across 34 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
- Analyzing of the customer situation, creating process documents, concepts and blueprints with a focus on SAP controlling modules (CO-OM, CO-PA, PCA and CO-PC).
- Responsibility for the system-side realization of customer requirements (customizing, coordination of add-ons, user exits, development of reports, interfaces, etc.)
- You bring your extensive knowledge to our customer projects. (Introduction, expansion, upgrade, rollout, etc.)
- Support in all project phases from conception, design, customizing, prototyping to roll out.
- As a senior consultant, you can also take on partial project management in smaller teams
- Degree in business administration / business informatics or comparable qualifications with at least 3 years of professional experience in the area of SAP CO.
- Good knowledge of technical and IT processes and their mapping in SAP Controlling Modul.
- Experience in Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Cost Center Accounting (CO-OM-CCA), Product Costing (CO-PC), Internal Orders (CO-OM-OPA), Project-System (PS), Investment Management (IM), Reporting, Organizational Assignments) will help you to implement our requirements.
- Since most of our projects are in German, business fluent German is mandatory. Fluent knowledge of English is desirable for future international projects.
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company car and company bicycle arrangements, company-funded accident insurance policy, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.