We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (15000+ experts across 26 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
- Serve as an automotive security architect, conducting risk assessments, vulnerability testing and penetration testing on automotive systems and applications.
- Developing and implementing security measures to protect automotive systems and data.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to integrate security measures into new and existing automotive products.
- Conducting security reviews and audits of third-party suppliers and vendors.
- Developing and implementing incident response plans for cyber security incidents.
- Communicating cyber security risks and strategies to stakeholders, including senior management and customers.
- Supports Nagarro´s strategic business opportunities through technical contributions to sales and business development pursuits.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience in automotive cyber security or a related field.
- Proven track record of success in leading the development and implementation of cyber security strategies for automotive products.
- A good knowledge of electrical architectures, including the software integration paradigms, communication protocols and standards, such as CAN, LIN, and Ethernet.
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to automotive cyber security, such as ISO 21434, IEC 62443, ISO 27K1, UNECE 155/156 and SAE J3061.
- Strong understanding of cyber security best practices, including network security, data encryption, and authentication protocols.
- Knowledge of Threat Agent Risk Assessment (TARA), ADAS, HSM.
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability assessments