Associate Consultant SAP FI/CO (m/f/d)
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (18000+ experts across 34 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
- As an SAP Associate Consultant FI/CO, you will receive in-depth training in the module areas of finance.
- Right from the start you will work on customer projects with increasing responsibility.
- At the same time, you support our existing customers in advising on the optimization and expansion of the existing process and system landscapes.
- First support in presales activities for new customers round off your area of responsibility.
- You are studying business informatics, business administration or similar and are about to graduate with a bachelor's or master's degree.
- You are a career changer and are looking for an entry into the SAP world.
- You like working in a team and can work purposefully, motivated and independently on a topic.
- You already have initial experience in SAP and would like to intensify it.
- You are interested in solving business challenges using modern IT technology and constantly expanding your horizons.
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company car and company bicycle arrangements, company-funded accident insurance policy, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.