Associate Staff Engineer
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (15000+ experts across 26 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analysing test results on impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Experience in identifying test scenarios and extensive experience in writing test cases.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications using Selenium and Java
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the development team to solve application faults.
- Worked in Agile project will be an additional advantage
- Should have good understanding of excel
- Having good working experience of performance tool preferably J meter.
- Manual and automation testing distribution percentage is approximately 60% and 40% respectively. * Should be able to provide 2-4 hours overlap with start of US Eastern timezone.
- Must have Skills : Manual Testing, Selenium, Java (Capable), UI Testing