SAP Cloud SD Senior Consultant (m/f/d)
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (15000+ experts across 26 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
- You will support customer projects with a focus on the area of Sales and Distribution, especially in the implementation of the S/4HANA Cloud.
- You support all project phases, from conception, design and customizing, prototyping to roll-out.
- In addition, you advise our customers in the environment of implementation and migration projects regarding SAP master data, logistical processes (outbound), sales planning and processing.
- The analysis of the customer's situation, the conception, optimization and implementation of the sales and distribution processes round off your area of responsibility.
- As a senior consultant, you may also be responsible for partial project management in smaller teams on-site at our customers.
- You have a degree in business administration / business informatics or comparable qualifications and at least 3 years of professional experience in the area of SAP SD.
- You already have several years of project experience in the SAP SD module (onPrem or Cloud), e.g. conducting workshops, conceptions, configurations, tests, trainings, GoLives.
- Initial knowledge in the area of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Activate is an advantage.
- Business fluent German and fluent English skills.
- Flexibility and a medium willingness to travel of up to 40%.
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company car and company bicycle arrangements, company-funded accident insurance policy, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.