SAP PM Consultant
👋🏼 We're Nagarro.
We are a digital product engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19,000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
By this point in your career, it is not just about the tech you know or how well you can code. It is about what more you want to do with that knowledge. Were you given the tools to go beyond solving for X? Can you help your teammates proceed in the right direction? Can you tackle the challenges our clients face while always looking to take our solutions one step further to succeed at an even higher level? Yes? You may be ready to join us.
As one of the most efficient and innovative SAP partners for medium-sized companies and enterprises with an international focus, we advise our customers on IT strategy and processes and implement and operate systems including the associated support and maintenance. In addition to many years of SAP experience in cross-industry core processes, we have distinctive and specific know-how in retail, the process industry, manufacturing, professional services, and the public sector. We take an open-ended approach and support our customers in on-prem, cloud, or hybrid scenarios. In addition, we offer products developed in-house to increase efficiency.
- Analyzing the customer’s processes, creation of process documentation and concepts in the area of SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)
- System-oriented realization of customer requirements (customizing, coordination of add-ons, user exits, development of reports, interfaces)
- Support during all project phases - concept, design, customizing, prototyping and roll out as well as 2nd and 3rd-level support
- Support our core teams in application support as well as in our projects with existing and new customers
- Facilitating key user trainings for the customer
- Assumption of sub-project responsibility for the planning and control of agile projects
- At least 5 years of support or project experience with a focus on SAP PM
- Knowledge of the business processes and IT processes and their reproduction in plant maintenance/asset management
- Solution and process-oriented mindset and distinct methodological expertise, as well as a high willingness to learn
- Full professional proficiency in German and fluent English