SAP PP Consultant
👋🏼 We're Nagarro.
We are a digital product engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19,000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
By this point in your career, it is not just about the tech you know or how well you can code. It is about what more you want to do with that knowledge. Were you given the tools to go beyond solving for X? Can you help your teammates proceed in the right direction? Can you tackle the challenges our clients face while always looking to take our solutions one step further to succeed at an even higher level? Yes? You may be ready to join us.
As one of the most efficient and innovative SAP partners for medium-sized companies and enterprises with an international focus, we advise our customers on IT strategy and processes and implement and operate systems including the associated support and maintenance. In addition to many years of SAP experience in cross-industry core processes, we have distinctive and specific know-how in retail, the process industry, manufacturing, professional services, and the public sector. We take an open-ended approach and support our customers in on-prem, cloud, or hybrid scenarios. In addition, we offer products developed in-house to increase efficiency.
- Work efficiently in a multi-customer and multi-project environment, balancing between different requirements, priorities, and operating models
- Support in all project phases - conception, design, customizing, prototyping and roll out as well as 2nd and 3rd level support
- Analysis of the customer situation, creation of process documents and concept development in SAP PP (discrete manufacturing) and/or PP-PI (process manufacturing)
- System-side realization of customer requirements (customizing, coordination of add-ons, user exits, development of reports, interfaces) and customer projects (introduction, extension, upgrade, rollout, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience with SAP PP - MRP/APO, SAP PP - Production Planning, SAP PP - Variant Configuration (implementation projects and support)
- Previous experience in the pharma industry is required
- Proficient in SAP QM
- Functional experience (process and business) is highly appreciated
- Ability to communicate effectively with both peers and clients
- Willingness to travel depending on project requirements
- Good German and good English skills both in written and spoken
Click here to access the application privacy notice