SAP UI5/ BTP Developer with French
👋🏼 We're Nagarro.
We are a digital product engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19,000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
By this point in your career, it is not just about the tech you know or how well you can code. It is about what more you want to do with that knowledge. Were you given the tools to go beyond solving for X? Can you help your teammates proceed in the right direction? Can you tackle the challenges our clients face while always looking to take our solutions one step further to succeed at an even higher level? Yes? You may be ready to join us.
As one of the most efficient and innovative SAP partners for medium-sized companies and enterprises with an international focus, we advise our customers on IT strategy and processes and implement and operate systems including the associated support and maintenance. In addition to many years of SAP experience in cross-industry core processes, we have distinctive and specific know-how in retail, the process industry, manufacturing, professional services, and the public sector. We take an open-ended approach and support our customers in on-prem, cloud, or hybrid scenarios. In addition, we offer products developed in-house to increase efficiency.
- Work efficiently in a multi-customer and multi-project environment, balancing between different requirements, priorities, and operating models
- Depending on the customer – switch between 2nd/3rd level support, Change Requests (CRs), and project work (Rollout, Transformation, etc.)
- Implement, extend, and document various applications such as Fiori/ UI5 and OData interfaces
- Conduct diagnosis and troubleshooting in the standard SAP system and in complex customer-specific developments (e.g. add-ons and workflows) as well as debugging and runtime analysis
- Technical consulting regarding additional developments, interfaces, and modifications
- Improve complex proprietary developments and add-ons according to specifications
- Author and maintain development documentation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of ABAP and ABAP OO as well as experience with the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)
- Solid experience in the development of interfaces and applications in UI5
- Advanced French and English knowledge