SAP PP-PI Senior Consultant (m/f/d)
👋🏼 We're Nagarro. We are a digital product engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (18,000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
Nagarro's global SAP business unit is a leading IT full-service provider for critical business applications and complex ERP landscapes in digital transformation. With more than 1.000 employees, we are one of the most efficient and innovative SAP partners for medium-sized companies and enterprises with an international focus.
We advise our customers on IT strategy and processes, implement and operate systems including the associated support and maintenance. In addition to many years of SAP experience in cross-industry core processes, we have distinctive and specific know-how in retail, the process industry, manufacturing, professional services and the public sector. We take an open-ended approach and support our customers in on-prem, cloud or hybrid scenarios. In addition, we offer products developed in-house to increase efficiency.
- As an SAP specialist (m/f/d) in the process industry segment, you will manage customer projects with a focus on the area of PP-PI.
- You will support all project phases - from conception, design, customising and POC to the roll-out of SAP ECC and S/4HANA.
- You actively work on the further development of the Nagarro Best Practices Template "Fit4Life Science" and implement the standard at the customer (Greenfield).
- Starting from the analysis of the customer situation, you design strategies and complex solutions, hat lead to a significant improvement of the processes.
- Together with our customers, you develop the future processes, the associated organisations and the underlying systems.
- You are responsible for the conceptual realisation of the interfaces to MES sub-systems.
- You analyse existing customer requirements and are responsible for the creation of
- Functional Specifications (FS) & Customizing Specifications (CS) in a validated environment.
- As a Senior Consultant (m/f/d), you can also take over the partial project management in smaller teams on site with our customer.
- You have completed a university degree and/or have several years of relevant professional experience in a consulting or process industry company as an IT consultant, process owner, process manager or sub-project manager (m/f/d).
- You have already gained initial experience with S/4 HANA and the new FIORI user interface.
- Preferably you are proficient in another SAP logistics module (PM/QM/SD/MM or WM/EWM).
- Ideally, you are at home in the process industry, experience in discrete manufacturing in a PP environment is also desirable. environment is also desirable, e.g. in the automotive industry.
- You are familiar with modern project management methods (e.g. Prince2 and SCRUM).
- You are highly self-motivated and pursue your goals with persuasiveness and assertiveness. assertiveness.
- Your way of thinking is solution/process-oriented and analytical, and you have strong methodological skills. methodological competence.
- Good English language skills enable you to work with international clients.
- Distinct communication and team skills as well as a convincing appearance round off your profile.
- 30 days of vacation, internal and external training, MyN - Nagarro employee share program, company-funded accident insurance, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for creative ideas and innovation in a high-growth environment. With us you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.