SAP SD/MM Senior Consultant (m/f/d) - Retail
👋🏼 We're Nagarro. We are a digital product engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19,000+ experts across 34 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
- Supporting customer projects with a focus on the area of Sales & Distribution/Material Management.
- Support in all project phases - from conception, design, customising and prototypes to roll-out.
- Consulting our customers in the environment of implementation and migration projects on all questions concerning regarding SAP sales and distribution.
- Concept development in the area of sales and delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, complaints, returns as well as their implementation and presentation to the customer.
- Analysis of existing requirements and creation of business blueprints.
- As a senior consultant, you can also take on partial project management in smaller teams on-site with our customers.
- Completed studies in business administration / business information technology or comparable qualification and at least 3 - 5 years of professional experience in the area of SAP logistics (SD/MM).
- Practical experience in the process and implementation environment regarding SAP Sales and Distribution.
- Very good knowledge in the area of SAP Sales and Distribution and Material Management, ideally additional knowledge in the SAP modules EWM or TM.
- Experience in production companies or shipping or trading companies and in S/4-HANA is desirable.
- Trading companies and in the S/4 HANA environment.
- Business fluent German and fluent English.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company car and company bicycle arrangements, company-funded accident insurance policy, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.
Click here to access the application privacy notice