SAP MM Senior Consultant (m/f/d) - Retail
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 34 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
- Independent process analysis and design.
- Independent implementation of SAP Retail processes.
- Support in planning and execution of test phases.
- Support of cut-over and GoLive tasks.
- Independent assumption of tasks and support in Hypercare.
- Independent workshop planning and implementation.
- Independent planning and implementation of training courses and training at customer sites.
- If necessary, assumption of partial project management in the customer project.
- If required, support of presales and bids, as well as collaboration in internal projects
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company car and company bicycle arrangements, company-funded accident insurance policy, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.