SAP SD/MM Consultant Process Industry (m/f/d)
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 34 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
- Supporting customer projects with a focus on the area of Sales & Distribution/Material Management.
- Support in all project phases - from conception, design, customising and prototypes to roll-out. to the roll out.
- Consulting our customers in the environment of implementation and migration projects on all questions concerning regarding SAP sales and distribution.
- Concept development in the area of sales and delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, complaints, returns as well as their implementation and presentation to the customer.
- Analysis of existing requirements and creation of business blueprints.
- As a senior consultant, you can also take on partial project management in smaller teams on site with our customers. customers can be taken over.
- Completed studies in business administration / business information technology or comparable qualification and at least 3 - 5 years of professional experience in the area of SAP logistics (SD/MM).
- Practical experience in the process and implementation environment regarding SAP Sales and Distribution.
- Very good knowledge in the area of SAP Sales and Distribution and Material Management, ideally additional knowledge in the SAP modules EWM or TM.
- Experience in production companies or shipping or trading companies and in S/4-HANA is desirable.
- Business fluent German and fluent English. Flexibility and willingness to travel