SAP S/4HANA Logistics Architect (m/f/d)
👋🏼 We're Nagarro. We are a digital product engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (18,000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
Nagarro's global SAP business unit is a leading IT full-service provider for critical business applications and complex ERP landscapes in digital transformation. With more than 1.000 employees, we are one of the most efficient and innovative SAP partners for medium-sized companies and enterprises with an international focus.
- Development of the respective current S/4HANA Logistics expertise.
- Joint development of the supply chain strategy and implementation concepts with the customer in the SAP S/4HANA projects for medium-sized companies.
- Technical coordination and support of SAP Logistics consultants in projects. • Support and implementation of the productive migration at the customer.
- Participation in PreSales for potential SAP S/4HANA projects.
- Involvement, communication and coordination of near/offshore colleagues (Conversion Factory).
- Responsible for shaping the Nagarro S/4HANA strategy and the SAP transformation portfolio.
- Lead the customer in the design of business processes (multiple customer projects in parallel if necessary).
- You have a degree in business informatics, business administration or a similar qualification.
- You already have several years of experience as SAP consultant in SAP projects (implementation, upgrade, etc.) for the modules MM, WM, SD, CS, PP, PM, QM.
- You are familiar with the overarching and integrative functionality in SAP ECC and S/4HANA.
- Very good skills in error analysis in SAP ECC.
- You have a very good understanding of the SAP technical interrelationships and the Error analysis in the system is familiar to you.
- Your way of thinking is solution/process oriented and analytical and you have a strong methodological competence.
- You enjoy building up and shaping a subject area on your own responsibility.
- Distinct customer orientation and the ability to work in a team as well as a convincing appearance round off your profile.
- Fluent in German and English.
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company bicycle arrangements, company-funded accident insurance policy, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit, and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.