Learning Experience Designer
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise. **
What You'll Do**
As a Learning Experience Designer on our Sales Enablement team you will research, recommend, and produce a variety of complex, media rich, and highly interactive courses to up-level the knowledge and skills for our Go-to-Market teams. As a core member of our Sales Enablement team, this role will focus on assisting and managing the design and development of learning programs and enablement resources using a variety of formats including eLearning, instructor-led, and blended learning methods.
You are a confident, articulate professional with proficient experience in designing and developing innovative learning solutions utilizing a variety of methods and tools. You enjoy being a part of project teams that include creative collaborators as well as technical partners. You have working knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design methodologies and are committed to staying up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in instructional design to continuously improve learning solutions. The ideal candidate can comfortably multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, agile, cutting-edge environment.
- Content Development Collaborate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and peers to analyze and identify meaningful learning outcomes and select the most appropriate instructional approach to achieve those objectives. Instructional approaches to support sales and consulting audiences include eLearning modules, instructor-led training, video, job aids, and more.
- Technology Integration Utilize various instructional design tools and eLearning authoring software to develop interactive and engaging learning content.
- Assessment and Evaluation Develop and implement evaluation strategies to assess the effectiveness of training materials and make data-driven improvements.
- Project Management Manage instructional design projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and demonstrate a high level of quality.
- Collaboration Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, product, and HR, to gather information and align training initiatives with business needs.
Who You'll Work With
- In this role you will collaborate with a variety of teams within Teradata (including Sales, Marketing, Operations and more).
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Must have 2+ years of experience, preferably in instructional design, learning technologies, consulting, or other related disciplines.
- Must have demonstrated experience with developing multi-modal learning solutions, including but not limited to eLearning courses, vILTs, and microlearning. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency with course authoring tools, like Articulate Storyline and Rise
- Proficiency with video editing software, like TechSmith Camtasia and Vyond
- Proven ability to apply adult learning theory and instructional design methodologies
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle priorities; balance assigned work and exceptional organization skills required for our constantly evolving environment
What You'll Bring
- Experience with the Mindtickle Sales Enablement Platform
- Experience facilitating virtual instructor led training
- Critical and strategic thinker with ability to ramp-up quickly
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Problem solver who will take initiative and execute work, with scaffolded support as needed
- Must be deadline driven, organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively with team members at all levels, leaders and cross-functional team members
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata**
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.**