In order to intensify existing customer relationships and to expand the existing network, we are looking for a professionally experienced Key Account Manager (m/f/d) at our location in Karlsruhe or remotely. You want to strategically expand our key accounts? Then you are exactly right with us.
- You are responsible for our german and international top customers in the banking and insurance environment
- You acquire new potential customers in all areas
- You will actively work with our existing customers and carry out regular portfolio and pipeline planning
- You design strategies to promote inactive and new customers and work closely together with our Channel Team
- You support marketing activities and campaigns
- You will also be an active driver to optimize our customer management processes
- You build relationships with key stakeholders up to C-level on the customer side, develop them further and take care of regular reviews as well as joint annual planning
- You maintain your activities in our CRM system to optimize coordination
- You coordinate closely with our product management, support, sales and marketing teams internally
We are the experts in end-user computing. We deliver a high-performance operating system and an efficient management solution for the administration of all end devices.
With our solutions, employees can work flexibly regardless of location - whether remote, in the office or on the road, with their own end device or with a thin client. Companies in banking, insurance, public sector, and industry rely on Unicon to ensure secure data access - anytime, anywhere.