Avetta’s SaaS platform connects the world’s leading organizations with qualified suppliers, contractors, and vendors. We bring unmatched visibility to companies through cloud-based technology and human insights. As a result, we foster sustainable growth for businesses and their supply chains. Our SaaS subscription software is used by 85k+ active customers in over 100 countries.
The Account Executive owns the primary relationship with prospective Avetta clients before and during their buyer journey. Once a prospect is converted to a client, the Account Executive owns and services the client relationship. The client relationship will be turned over to the Account Management Team for support and expansion once the client account is established.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The primary objective is to focus on new client acquisition, working towards establishing valuable relationships for Avetta.
- Engaging in a diverse range of sales activities to drive business growth and expansion.
- Maintaining a weekly emphasis on business development initiatives to ensure consistent progress.
- Collaborating closely with their assigned Sales Development Representative for targeted prospecting efforts.
- Actively participating in trade shows to showcase Avetta's offerings and connect with potential clients.
- Engaging in networking activities to foster relationships within the industry and promote Avetta's solutions.
- Conducting comprehensive Avetta Overview Presentations and Product Demonstrations online.
- Traveling to client sites within the assigned territory and key accounts, facilitating in-person meetings to strengthen client relationships.
- Providing essential support to new clients during the initial launch phase and throughout the first ninety days with Avetta, with a focus on maximizing revenue and ensuring client success.
- Actively participating in weekly 1-on-1 meetings and team calls to stay aligned with Avetta's goals and strategies.
- Possibility of attending additional trainings, meetings, and seminars as required.
- Adhering to any other duties or tasks assigned by the company to contribute to the overall success of Avetta.
- Excellent organizational skills. Significant travel, meeting coordination, RFP/RFI/RFQ Response Coordination are required.
- Superior Communication. Candidate must demonstrate superior interpersonal communication, and written communication skills.
- Strong Public Speaking. Candidate must have the demonstrated ability to speak in front of a group, keeping an audience’s attention while communicating complex subject matter. The speaker must appear comfortable and poised.
- Self-Motivated. Candidate must have the ability to set and meet goals with little or no supervision from senior management.
- Technical Understanding. Candidate must understand and be able to effectively communicate how SaaS model software works on a functional level, including basic ability to demonstrate product capability and overall solution to the client.
- Ethical. Candidate must understand and demonstrate Avetta’s core values of honesty and integrity. Candidate must be able to make decisions and communicate client recommendations with the Avetta’s and the clients’ best interest at hand.
OTHER DESIRED TRAITS:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Technically sound in computer skills. Familiarity with CRM applications / SalesForce.com.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years of field sales or account management experience, 10 years of experience preferred.
- Experience in selling safety-related products or services, working with contractors, working in procurement, or working in an industry that Avetta has current customers is considered a plus.