At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are the key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
The work you’ll be a part of here will have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of impacting the way the world works, today and in the future.
About the position: As a Human Resources Specialist, you will have responsibility for supporting professionals we engage on behalf of our clients throughout the region and assisting in the management of the back-end HR, accounting, and legal service providers that support the infrastructure of our international entities.
What you'll do:
- Support key employee life cycle processes such as on-boarding of new hires, data management, transfers, leavers, payroll setup and benefit enrollments as required
- Provide senior level support to our clients by negotiating employment contracts and on-boarding employees in various countries
- Managing local payroll providers, benefits brokers, HR advisors and other partners
- Responding to client queries and advising on benefits, international payroll, expense reporting, and other HR matters that invariably arise for clients hiring internationally
- Handle terminations, both straightforward and more complex situations, including attending calls and/or in-person meetings as the company’s local representative where required.
- Serve as our regional expert for all human resources functions
- Manage client relationships in conjunction with members of the client services team
- Handle ongoing matters with existing clients by pulling in appropriate members of the team to resolve client queries
- Work with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
What we're looking for:
- BS/BA Degree or higher in Human Resources, International Business, Accounting, Law, or other depending on experience
- 5-10 years of previous Human Resources experience
- Intermediate knowledge of labor legislation throughout the Philippines
- Excellent written and spoken language skills
- Experience interacting with people internationally
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work in an international team comprised of team members in different locations and from different cultures and backgrounds
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members to drive toward a goal
- Account management experience and Customer Service oriented, highly professional and a great attitude
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at email@example.com.