In order to intensify existing channel partner relationships and to expand the existing network, we are looking for a professionally experienced Channel Business Manager EMEA (m/f/d) at our location in Karlsruhe or remotely. You want to strategically expand our channel business? Then you are exactly right with us.
- You strategically expand our sales network in EMEA and are responsible for the acquisition, onboarding and development of distributors and resellers
- You develop strategies and business plans with partners and implement them together with them
- You will conduct sales training and support marketing activities and campaigns
- You identify and develop a promising pipeline of potential projects together with the partners
- Together we continuously develop our partner model to create the basis for further growth with our partners
- You will also be an active driver to optimize our partner management processes
- You build relationships with key stakeholders up to C-level on the partner side, develop them further and take care of regular reviews as well as joint annual planning
- You maintain your activities in our CRM system to optimize coordination
- You will design and plan regular co-marketing initiatives with our partners in consultation with our channel marketing team.
- You coordinate closely with our product management, support, sales and marketing teams internally
- In addition, you support our partners in go-to-market activities as well as in customer meetings and present our products
We are the experts in end-user computing. We deliver a high-performance operating system and an efficient management solution for the administration of all end devices.
With our solutions, employees can work flexibly regardless of location - whether remote, in the office or on the road, with their own end device or with a thin client. Companies in banking, insurance, public sector, and industry rely on Unicon to ensure secure data access - anytime, anywhere.