Now is an amazing time to join Nozomi Networks as we build the future of OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We have hundreds of customers in more than 30 countries and we’re just scratching the surface.
As we expand our product portfolio and global presence, our Marketing department is hiring a BDR to generate new business opportunities by qualifying leads, creating meetings for sales reps, and prospecting through new and existing business accounts to engage with potential buyers.
If this sounds like you, read on. You could be the next “Nozomier”!
In this role, you will:
- Discover and develop new leads through online research, social media monitoring / messaging, and using platforms such as 6Sense, ZoomInfo, Outreach, and LinkedIn Navigator and follow up to generate meetings. The “meetings set up” and “qualified meetings” are among the two important KPIs for this job.
- Help develop and generate qualified sales opportunities through account-based research, inbound lead follow-up (events, digital campaigns, and other channels), outbound lead calling and prospecting, and coordinated call-out campaigns.
- Achieve and exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics (e.g., calls made, voice mails left, emails sent/opened/clicked, quality connects, meetings, pipeline generated)
- Work with regional sales directors to identify net-new opportunities, key decision-makers, and stakeholders within target accounts and follow up.
- Create engaging and personalised emails and spoken communications scripts, and utilize the Nozomi Networks sales platform for execution
- Articulate the Nozomi Networks value proposition to prospective customers
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Nozomi Network’s cybersecurity technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Build close relationships with the field sales teams in your geographical area. Be prepared for and contribute to strategic weekly deal reviews, report progress
- Supporting other marketing efforts as required
To be successful in this opportunity, you will have:
- A track record in B2B lead and opportunity development, preferably within Cybersecurity or Information technology
- Languages spoken: fluent level of English and German
- An understanding of and experience with how to effectively work within a sales team and add value to the cycle creating an outstanding customer experience
- The ability to utilize a variety of contact methods, including phone calls, emails, social media (e.g., LinkedIn, direct mail, chatbots, and event networking
- The ability to balance multiple priorities and keep multiple stakeholders informed on progress
- A tenacious and target-orientated approach to meet/exceed goals
- Highly motivated self-starter and competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- A thorough understanding of the obstacles an organization faces when driving adoption (preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills, presentation skills, and a positive and energetic phone presence
- The ability to motivate oneself when working remotely and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Embody the Nozomi Networks Cultural Pillars and our mission to protect what matters most with transparency and trust
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant subjects such as sales and marketing, business administration, communications, or related fields desirable.
Who we are and what we stand for:
Nozomi Networks is the leader in OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We protect the world's critical infrastructure, industrial and government organizations from cyber threats by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight. We’re always innovating and we hire the best at what they do to ensure our customers always have access to fast product enhancements, exceptional engineering support and rapid deployment across continents. If you like a challenge, and value integrity and customer success, we invite you to help Nozomi Networks build the future of OT and IoT cybersecurity.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of our core beliefs, at Nozomi Networks. Diversity of thought, background and culture broadens our knowledge of the world and helps us learn, grow, and gain new perspectives. What makes us all different is what makes us powerful.
Our Global Benefits
All of our benefits are customized to the country you are based in, naturally we want to get the best out of our Nozomiers, so we provide the best benefits packages, such as:
- Health & Wellness
- Work-Life Balance
- Unparalleled Flexible Time-Off
Need to know information
Successful candidates will be subjected to background verification checks.