Coalition is the world's first Active Insurance provider designed to help prevent digital risk before it strikes. Founded in 2017, Coalition combines broad insurance coverage with a digital risk assessment and continuous security monitoring to help organizations protect themselves in today’s hyper-connected world.
Coalition offers its Active Insurance products in the U.S., U.K., and Canada through relationships with leading global insurers including Allianz, Arch Insurance, Lloyd’s of London, Swiss Re and Zurich, as well as cyber capacity through its own carrier, Coalition Insurance Company. Coalition's Active Risk Platform provides automated security alerts, threat intelligence, expert guidance, and cybersecurity tools to help businesses worldwide remain resilient against cyber attacks.
Coalition comprises a team of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well as experienced insurance professionals, who have come together to build a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Our secret sauce is bringing these expertise together to create a world-class organization with one mission: to protect the unprotected as the world digitizes. Today, Coalition is one of the world’s largest commercial insurtechs serving hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
Since its founding, Coalition has raised $755 million in equity funding, including $250 million in June 2022, affirming its ability to deliver profitable growth and cementing its position as a long-term business with a clear competitive advantage.
Coalition’s exceptional growth stems from its ability to address real-world problems for organizations of all sizes, and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.’s Best Workplaces in 2021 and 2023, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2022.
About the Role
The Account Executive (AE) position is the first interaction prospective customers have with Coalition. The team we plan on building will revolve around positive and hard-working individuals dedicated to outstanding achievement and success of themselves, the Sales team and the company. We are looking for self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and creative sales team members, preferably with prior SDR and sales cycle experience in technology or cybersecurity that is looking to further build their career in Sales and leadership.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Consulting existing policy holders and new prospective clients on our services and other ways to stay secure
- Responsible for the full sales cycle
- Work with channel team on recruitment, development and enablement for our partner community
- Partnering with account representative in pursuit of driving revenue for the organization and promotion within the Sales organization
- Driving attendance to, following up on, and attending events and tradeshows in partnership with account executives
- Quota carrying role focused on net new customer acquisition
- Maintaining velocity to drive activity, prospective customer engagement and most importantly, revenue
- Building rapport and cultivating relationships with a variety of team members
- Sharpening sales skills throughout the role to grow with the company and potentially move into leadership/management roles within the company
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of professional experience beyond college, preferably in Sales, business development, sales development representative, preferable in technology and/or cybersecurity
- Experience & enjoyment working in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and driven for outstanding results with focus on quality and the customer
- Devotion to Sales development, achievement and driving career forward rapidly
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral, written and social media communication skills
- Excellent creative, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Solid technical background with apps like Excel, Google Slides/PowerPoint & business acumen
- Curious, positive and aggressive attitude
- Knowledge of and/or experience with a CRM or content management tracking system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment
- Strong collaboration and team building skills
- Ability to sell and consult around cybersecurity and cyber insurance challenges as they relate to each other
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The US base salary for this position ranges from $40,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $70,000/year in our highest geographic market. Consistent with applicable laws, an employee's pay within this range is based on a number of factors, which include but are not limited to relevant education, skills, job-related knowledge, qualifications, work experience, credentials, and/or geographic location. Your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process. Coalition, Inc. reserves the right to modify this range as needed.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
To learn more, check out our featured press releases:
- Coalition Closes $250 Million in Series F Funding, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider at $5 Billion
- Coalition Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022
- Coalition Launches Active Insurance, Reaches $650M Run Rate GWP
- Coalition launches tech-powered executive risks products with personalized risk assessment for all US small-businesses
For CA residents, please view important privacy information here. For EU residents, you can view GDPR information here. For any questions regarding CCPA or GDPR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.