Customer Service Advisor - Remote
We are looking for 3 PERM Customer Service Reps to join our client on their November 23rd start date
About The Role
- English speaking CSR's who can offer top level customer service in the banking sector.
- Must be able to complete 2 days on site in Preston (PR1) before being set up to work from home.
- Spotless Credit File is essential!
Starting Salary: £20,319 with progression to £21,000 (+ monthly Bonus Opportunities) **
Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00pm & (mixture of both early and late shifts required)
1 Saturday early shift per month **
- Interacting with customers over the phone and occasionally third party Debt Management
- Companies who are representing our clients' customers to record a sustainable, affordable repayment plan based on a standardised income and expenditure framework
- Identifying potential vulnerable customers using strong customer service skills and asking the right questions and signposting as appropriate
- Represents the best interests of the company and its clients at all times through the provision of outstanding levels of customer service
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Previous experience in a customer service telephone environment is a great advantage especially in the financial industry, however candidates with other telephone experience such as sales/credit control or collections are also highly suitable to this role
- Empathy, patience and a genuine passion to support people often in difficult situations, with the confidence to use both empathy and assertiveness in the right measures
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.